Research Project Support Section
Is to administer research projects supporting the studies, funded by the Ministry of National Defense,
monitor and analyze results for the research and development projects.
- To ensure effective administration of the projects supporting studies and research projects;
- To ensure effective coordination of research and experimental development (R&D) projects starting with consulting researchers on the issues relevant to project calls to the preparation of budget and other necessary documents when submitting a project application form;
- To organize and carry out monitoring and analysis of the R&D activities of the MAL and its employees;
- To provide the data of the MAL and its employees for the annual institutional assessment in Vieversys, the system for evaluation of results of research (art) activities;.
- To coordinate the process of doctoral studies;
- To process the data of the MAL’s employees in the information system of the Lithuanian Academic Electronic Library (eLABa);
- To process the data of the MAL’s researchers and lecturers in the pedagogue register;
- To fill in the timesheet of the MAL’s researchers and lecturers.
Dr. Sigutė Stankevičiūtė, Advisor
Justina Aidukaitė, Project Manager
Ramunė Budrienė, Project Manager
Natalija Popkova, Project Manager
Elena Tamulevičienė, Project Manager
Lina Česnulevičienė, Administrative Assistant
You are kindly invited to contact us if you look for partners for joint national and/or international R&D projects, plan to undertake doctoral studies or have any other questions regarding our other activities.